Friday, December 23, 2011

Wind It Up!

Determined to be more regular with this updating thing instead of faffing about on the net looking for trinkets and at my photos, I'll put them on here more often!

That's my resolution for 2012.

Made by a work colleague for the kids Christmas party

That and to have at least half, if not all, of the A-Towns done by the end of 2012. Major claim. So far, I have done 23 out of 122. Not 'done' as in been to all of them. I think there is at least four that I won't be going to because they are in the middle of nowhere. I am also car-less now and for the foreseeable future so that has put a bit of a dint in the plans. May just have to rename it Great Train Journeys instead of A-Towns

http://silverbulletadventures.blogspot.com/

Have a fantastic Christmas!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment