Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You might not ever get rich, but let me tell ya it's better than diggin' a ditch

The elusive Window Washer Guy! Finally stopped at the traffic light at Parramatta Rd and Johnston St and was able to have my window washed by him. Took a photo of him doing it and he said you want a photo? and posed. I only had a small amount of shrapnel and gave that over. He scoffed and my pittance until he realised there was a dollar coin in there. Window Washer Guy was a nice jovial homeless man in my imagination.

Poser. He has been getting more dressed up recently - 04/05

More driving. Another photo taken whilst I drive. I am enjoying the taking of photos on the fly.

ANZAC Bridge - 05/05

I'm finally listening to some Sigur Ros. I have heard about them from various places and only just remembered to look them up, very nice sweet music.  

- A

2 comments:

  1. There's a nice photograph of the Anzac Bridge. I like what you've done with the sunset. I have considered taping a camera to my motorcycle for shots on the fly. I wish that I had done so by now.

    I haven't heard Sigur Rós play. Will they be the Groove in the Moo on the weekend? Perhaps they are unable to travel again because of volcanic eruption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Pretty much just point and shoot. I like the way they are turning out though. Makes it more of a suprise when they work.

    I have heard people say they Sigur Ros is one of their fav bands so finally got to hear them troug Myspace. They are on a break though I think. Maybe a longer break because of volcano though...

    ReplyDelete