Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its all a shambles.

ALWAYS remember batteries. A few times I went to take a photo only for it to crash. Why are the battery people sooo happy. Can only people that have children be happy with their photos? And who powers their computer/mouse with a battery?

Pffft, power - 20/05

GIR from Invader Zim. My friend Melo liked this show. Went and saw her in Canberra a few years ago and watched a massive amount of eps.


GIR, kickin it in Newtown - 21/05

My sister had her 30th birthday party on the 22nd. I forgot my camera at the party. Sat the 22nd was my 100th photo day. I took a few photos on her camera but did get any back. I did stop on the way down to take a photo of 100.

Technically not the 22nd. Only a few hours short though. - 22/05

EDIT: Just got a photo sent through of my sisters birthday cake. I did take this photo so this is my photo. I'd like to learn cake decorating, another thing to add to 'The List'.  

Birthday Cake - 22/05

Helping my brother make an Italian flag for his school presentation.

Raphael - 23/05

I confess... next photo was not taken on this day. Yikes. Terribly sorry. Really tired. It's of Macquarie Lighthouse in Vaucluse. It was one of my 'on the fly' photos. I liked the blue and white contrast.

All a lie! - 24/05

Fell asleep at my comp today whilst writing my assignments. Did the ol' just resting my eyes thing. My screen is on 20min hibernation. My resting of eyes went for a while then.

soooo sleepy... - 25/05

There were other better ones of me but they didn't include the coffee cup, my increasingly large amount of paper cranes and Band of Brothers. War, or more appropriately based on true story films, help me sleep. Another goodie being JFK.  

Can't wait for this semester to be over.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment