Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Doh! Forgot my camera.

Last day of Chinese New Year.

After a bit too much of a sleep, I rushed down to Dragon Boat Races at Darling Harbour. I had a friend racing so I was keen to watch. With all my rushing I forgot my camera. Got a bit anxious without actually. I have always taken my camera with me, just in case somethng happened. Now that I am suppose to be looking for those moments I feel a bit anxious without it.

And there were many at Darling Harbour ; (


My Handbag - 28/02
I have a bad habit of picking up any free booklets or pamphlets or pretty much anything that is free. You can see my purse there on the left to give it a little perspective. I should buy a smaller handbag which would hopefully prevent this from happening in the future.
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment