Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Much Obliged For Such a Pleasant Stay

Been awhile...

Thought I would give the blog a bit of a rest from the photos while I tried to figure out what to do with it. I don't think I am coherent or succinct enough to have it as a rambling kind of blog where I talk about my day to day life, which was the original plan. The List part of the blog will still continue and this will hopefully get me to knock more of it. I did do some List stuff throughout the photo project I just did not give an in depth analysis. Maybe people want to read an about how eating a sweet from some random bakery made me feel.


I am also trying to get cracking on the other 2010 New Years Resolution which was to travel to all towns/suburbs in NSW beginning with the letter A. So far I have done 19 out of 122 places. So trot on over to Adventures with the Silver Bullet and, hopefully, find out something interesting about NSW.

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment